Sunday, May 20, 2007

job dissatisfaction

As most of my decision-making tends to happen, I decided, on a last-minute whim, to register for a class at Planned Parenthood on sex ed in New York City schools. The idea behind the class is to examine what kids are being taught in schools, whose education programs tend to center around abstinence platitudes like, "if you don't aim to please, don't aim to tease." I figured, whatever, not my usual scene but still somewhat intriguing.

However, by the time I got around to RSVPing, the event was fully booked. Usually I would throw down the press credential and presto change-o, all of a sudden there's plenty of room. I imagine that would happen here, too. But I challenge you, mythical reader, to come up with a relationship between electrical engineering and sex. Short of teledildonics--waaaay over-reported by those excitable folks at Wired--there is nothing, nothing I tell you!

Best answer wins a hippo.